2. Consider using rugs in high traffic areas. That will protect your carpet from unnecessary staining and wear.
3. If you have dogs who spend a lot of time outside, keep doggie towels near the doors. Use them to wipe their paws to prevent tacked in dirt and stains.
4. Use our non-toxic Spotter between cleanings to treat any spills or spots you encounter.
5. Have your carpets professionally cleaned by Carpet Cleaning Authority every 6 to 12 months, depending on how heavily they are soiled.
6. Apply protectant to your carpet to help prevent stains from forming.
8. Don’t pour water on to stains in order to “lighten them.” Although this can loosen the stain, it will subsequently sink deeper into the carpet and the pad, making it worse in the long run